Monday, March 2, 2015

Admission Day

Today is admission day. I am nervous as less than 24 hours time I will undergo the much anticipated surgery. Part of me wanted to chicken out from all this. But, I went through 6 solid months of pre surgery physiotherapy session in order to save my knees. 

Trust me, it is not fun to be where I am now. It is as though a chicken prepared to be slaughtered...


Blood sample taken and there seemed to be no visible sign of punctured wound here. Am I a human or what?


Entrance to the lab where I waited for my turn for blood sample to be taken.


Sipped some tea while waiting for my number to be called and I could get my room.


Where I am now, chilling with hymms while my neighbour next to me jamming the night with laughters. Great thing here is that I get a good window view facing a shopping mall. Yes, window shopping is what I need now. I made it a goal too. To be able to walk as well as I can and as quick as I can after surgery.


And mind you, did I tell you that it is freaking cold here in the hospital?


No comments:

Post a Comment