Thursday, April 30, 2015

Fear Resurface

I have mixture of feelings today. My morning was greeted with heartbreaks. Later part of the day, a comment made by a male patient sunk deep into my thoughts.

It bothers me a couple of days and I could not get it off my mind that I approached the senior therapist. Then it comes into my realization that " Hello! Roslyn! As if you didn't know! You knew and what are these all about? "

Yes, I did read about my condition. Now that I am " repaired ", like what a friend said, God is giving me a second chance in life. I am grateful for this. I truly do. And this is why I did and will continue do all I can so that I would not have any regrets.

Words are so powerful that it can either bring one up or down. And I cannot believe that I was defeated with simply a line of sentence.

This Saturday, while most people be away for the long break, I will make a visit to the doctor's clinic to get myself inspected and obtain green light to go back to work next week. However, me being my own doctor and a patient, all at the same time, I think I am good to go back to work.

The boys in the office will definitely be glad to have me back. In a way, I do too. The idea of a messy desk, however, is less of the ideal picture. And yes, someone is going to get some serious lecture from me when it comes to tidiness. 

No comments:

Post a Comment