Monday, April 27, 2015

The Inconveniences

One thing about having to hold a pair of elbow clutches is that when it rain, you got to choose between walking in the rain or stay put in the car. And I choosed to stay in the car and... of course catch some sleep.

This is one of the inconveniences I faced. I have yet to take into count the inconveniences of :

1. Doing groceries shopping (which I did before with got the rehab centre's receptionist telling the therapists. Happened when I was in my 5th week of recovery)

2. Walking on wet surface (I almost slip and fell a couple times)

3. Carrying a bag (struggling to bring minimal stuffs)

4. Picking up things which are on the floor (it helps a lot when you have a flexible body unlike me. But, after countless times attempts of picking things up for myself, I think I am getting slightly flexible)


No comments:

Post a Comment