Sunday, April 26, 2015

Be INSPIRED





I may not know where my destiny is. But, i do know my goal in what I am going through now.
Attending physiotherapy sessions are easy. Enduring the pain is a different set of story. Nothing compares to the day when the doctor told me to get off the bed for the very first time after the surgery. I can never forget the pain I endured. Only God knows. My cries were heard by Him. Honestly, I can never go through what I went through without Him.
The remaining process is to build back the strength and to constantly be inspired by things and people around me. I have quite a long journey for recovery. A long journey to sustain the recovery period. A very long journey to keep everything intact and working well.
As I am recovering, I wonder where my life is leading. I know all happened for a reason. I questioned things like what all this is actually about, my callings and stuffs. The list goes on.
Some people has been asking me how I can sustain or go through this. Seriously, prayers the answer. I pray and somehow I have the energy to go through all these. I am nothing without Him. Think I can go through this alone? No way.
I tried my level best to be inspired. Apart from the people around me and people I come to know along the course of recovery and pre surgery, I watch a lot of videos that are inspiring, to remind me that I need to press on and that I have to press on.
And the video like this one is one of them.

No comments:

Post a Comment