Monday, April 6, 2015

Leaving Nursing Home for Home Soon

The therapists have given me the green light to drive. And that was last week with the condition of driving between 50 to 60 km per hour. City driving speed. And I have yet to drive my own car even when Julie drove my car yesterday. She did not allow it.
Today I got a double nod since therapists had upgraded the type of exercises. Doing well despite pain. There are some certain part of the thighs which are still in pain when contracted. But, hey! At least it is contracting better than weeks before.
I will be leaving the nursing home for home this weekend. Am certainly going to miss the folks here. Some of them may not remember me any more once i left. But, it does not matter. I do. And that all matters to me.
I have gained way lots of good experiences here in this nursing home. And it makes me realized that I need to do something about myself and my life. Things that I only know. Things that will make me see life in a very mature way. Things that really reflect life itself.
Truly grateful to be where I am now. This is where I stayed for the past 5 weeks.

20150201_143400

No comments:

Post a Comment