Wednesday, April 24, 2013

Spring Wedding Inspiration #1 : White, Gold, Vintage & Rustic

It feels good today. I have no clue why I am feeling this way. But, I sincerely do! I have quite a number of wedding invitations coming from my friends. Some may come in a bit too early ( they sent it to me way early! ). But, heck! I love weddings!

And this is what inspired me with today's post!

Mathilde - Lace & Tulle Wedding Dress by Leanna Marshall


Vintage Art Nouveau Diamond Engagement Ring 14kt Yellow Gold Wedding Set High Quality Old European Cut Diamond 1943 by Brekk

Alice in Wonderland with Mad Hatter Trinket Box by Le Petite Bonbon
This is one cute piece of trinket box which I find it suitable to give away as a gift of a right to someone. Eye catching piece by Sylvia of Le Petite Bonbon . A ring pillow maybe? ( wink, wink )



Vintage passport wedding invitation card by Beyond Design

Match it with this very vintage looking passport wedding invitation card... You have one beautiful event! Ginger OHara, owner of Beyond Design designs beautiful personalised cards to suit your needs. Check out her website to view all her works!

xoxo
Roslyn

No comments:

Post a Comment