Saturday, March 14, 2015

Most Memorable Birthday

I was very surprised with my cell family's effort in keeping much at home. Frequent visits, Whatsapp-ing to ask me of my wellbeing and even went the extra mile in ensuring I get fetch from rehab centre to the nursing home. They make the arrangement without my knowledge! I cannot tell you how much this means to me! I was silently in tears... Thanking and praising Lord for His blessings. 

Thank you for the photos! One for the album :)


Preparing to start the mini party with the folks



Yoke Ann lead the prayer for me

About to start singing a birthday song for me

Yay! Cutting the cake...unprofessionally @@

This before it all started. A classic look of a hungry monster


Rosalind helped in cutting the cake for me

And finally Alice helped out too

A bouquet of roses from my boss, Eric. Thank you!


All these ladies went hyper about the flowers

They even make me take a picture


Posers @@

They made me take a picture with the flowers


Not happy with the previous result, we took another one

Ended the day with Madam Chik




No comments:

Post a Comment