Sunday, May 4, 2014

The Two Yellow Flowers

I never come along in tidying up the store room for almost 3 months. The idea of it really frightens me as I do not want to end up crying while tidying up. At the same time, the idea of having dad to tidy it up is also tough as I do not want him to throw away granny's belongings.

And so I told him that I will do the cleaning up. I bought two large yellow flowers which I have no idea that it is. It looks really beautiful to be placed next to granny's portraiture.

As a kid, I never came to understand why ladies love flowers so much. Now I do. Maybe I have a personal reason of my own of which differs to others. Mine, solely because I love the liveliness it brings to the atmosphere around me. The rest may likely be the beauty and also feminism it brings.

Whatever the reason it might be, I love to have some liveliness in the living room.. I need it.

No comments:

Post a Comment