Monday, January 12, 2015

Living the Way

There is always something about how people would react when seeing someone as undescriable as me.

You see, though I am who I am, I still do raise question marks on people's forehead. I embrace the person I am and would not even bother to change for the sake of pleasing or capturing people's attention.

Some days ago, I got that one particular look. It is not annoying look but really... curious kind. I was captivated with the eyes of the beholder.

Now do not get me wrong here. It is not some sparks or whatever. As an artistic person I do take notice of people's appearance and physique. It is me just being me. And there were times that I piss people off because I stare too much.

So there I was walking pass the person. Tall and lanky. Distinctive voice where you cannot help but to take notice of this individual.

This weekend I will get to see if my request is fulfilled. And that means get to see the individual.

No comments:

Post a Comment