Wednesday, May 7, 2014

Letter to Granny no. 2


Dear Granny,

I got myself caught in heavy rain this evening. Been raining heavily for the past one month or so. But, this is a blessing compare to the past two months where there was water rationing.

SYABAS may resume to water rationing if the water level in the dam went to critical condition in a couple of weeks. The hot season will come the way next month. Will not be pleasant for everyone in the city.

If you were here, you would be complaining of the unbearable heat. I Although doing laundry is no longer a concern for me compare to when you were around, I still find comfort in washing your cardigans, which you never like to wear. I treasure those cardigans as they are really vintage pieces and I grow to love vintage clothes and also furniture as well as decors.

Yes, like Mummy and yourself ( as much as you did not like it ), I also inherit the one thing which Papa finds it a tremendous headache - hoarding. Believe it or not, I kind of like the idea of it. 

Good night, Granny.

P/S : Granny, I like this photo of your's. You looked adorable.

Love you always,
Aby



No comments:

Post a Comment