Wednesday, May 6, 2015

Returning Back to Office

Yesterday was a very tiring day for me. Not at work. Not mentally. But, physically. 

I was glad to be back to work and at the same time dreaded the fact that I am back doing what I was doing. Making this as honest as possible, I am looking forward for a change of career path. That also mean sacrifices needed to be done. At this point, I suppose that is not possible. God has better plan than mine. 

Keeping this post as short as possible, before heading to bed for a good night sleep, I shall say that adapting to the busy work life is no fun when you are armed with elbow clutches and easily tired muscles.

I battled with bad calves swelling and also tiredness around the knees and thighs. The luxury of time I had in controlling the swelling is no longer available. The agony of not able to join your colleagues for lunch and catch up with the news happening in the office is not there neither. 

Though doctor been really optimistic of me holding a single clutch, I suppose no one knows this better than I do. I really thought I was strong enough to walk with one single clutch. Maybe I was wrong. I almost tripped and fell while walking from my car to home. Both knees suddenly could not bend when I was walking. 

My left foot hit the ground hard and my right stood still while I used both clutches to balance myself. For a split moment I thought my face was going to hit the ground. Praise the Lord that it did not. Or else I would not be able to type this post.

I will be asking my therapist soon about this. 


No comments:

Post a Comment