Tuesday, March 17, 2015

Pain Tolerance & UberX Boyfriend

I went hardcore with physiotherapy today. Four long hours. And I must say only an athlete can take such long hours of pain.
However, one of my physiotherapist told another one who treated me today that my pain tolerance is high and be less afraid when I wrinkled my eyes in pain. Only when I suddenly sit up that he or she needs to stop massaging my calves and thighs. And that means the pain is at its peak.
I may probably able to manage transportation arrangements for myself too. Today I took cabs. UberX all the way to the nursing home in a SWIFT that got my caregiver a slight evil smile on her face when the driver was a finely dressed man with shades.
They thought he was my boyfriend. Hahahaha! And owner of the nursing home even urged me to get his number so as to have him drive me back and forth. Honestly, I prefer to have different drivers. I like flexibility.

No comments:

Post a Comment