Thursday, May 23, 2013

Craving for Homemade Mocha Coconut Iced Coffee & Yogurt

The entire working weekdays got me feeling as though things were not running smoothly. And when times like this hitting me mercilessly, I will have this awfully strong desire to eat really desserts or some really happy drinks; just so to cheer myself up.

From my work desk, I quietly Google for anything that contains coffee and milk. These are my favourite drinks apart from wine itself.

I stumbled upon How Sweet Eats by blogger and food lover, Jessica. Her homemade mocha coconut iced coffee is something I will attempting to make this weekend ( hopefully ).

Homemade mocha coconut iced coffee by How Sweet Eats


Another thing to add to my wanted-to-do list is homemade yogurt. Ai Lee explained to me how it easy it can be in whacking out homemade yogurt. All I will need is a carton of vanilla flavoured HL milk and small amount of plain yogurt.

You see, I am never a cook. Does not mean I have no intention to learn. That will happen and hopefully soon as my dad is planning to repair and also renovate the little house of ours.

While waiting to spare some time in tidying up the small store room of our little apartment, I decided to make some small research and hunting for free recipe of homemade yogurts, and I found The Stone Soup.

Homemade yogurt by The Stone Soup

And there is another interesting blog on how to make your own yogurt too. There is this step-by-step tutorials by Michael W Reeps. Easy to understand and very much like what Ai Lee has shared with me.

Should I say happy experimenting?

No comments:

Post a Comment