Tuesday, July 8, 2014

The Biggest Coward

In the midst of the heartbreaks that been looming around, I decided to look for inspirational quotes to awake my sense of belonging. Belonging to home. Belonging to a place where I know I shall truly feel as though granny was beside me, laughing at my pathetic-ness, of which I did not mind at all.

In a clinic where most patients were down with cough and flu, I sat on an orange plastic chair thinking about the fate of my joint pain and also the agony of having to take medicine. At the same time contemplating to change my mind and walk out.

I did not eventually but went snuggle in my own comfort and start googling for quotes. And I found this :

The biggest coward is a man who awakens a woman's love with no intention of loving her

I mean " Wow! ". What a quote! So, so ... true.

No comments:

Post a Comment