Saturday, May 3, 2014

Wise Words from Granny


A-Model Romance from ora on Vimeo.


The weekend passes by quietly. Another 11 days, it will be the third month where granny has left me for heaven. 

I looked back at a lot of memories I had with granny. Many. There is not a day that passes by that I never think about her. At one point of a time, I completely forgot that she is not around any more and all I wanted to tell her when I got back from work was that I brought home some chocolates.

And whenever I miss her, I will buy myself a McDonald's strawberry sundae to eat. That was her favourite. Whenever I need a quick fix of my emotion, I will get the strawberry sundae. I remembered the time when I was so emotionally down that I walked to McDonald during office hour, to nurse my broken heart.

Whenever I get upset about the people who disrespect me at work, I will always think about her comforting words " You have done the best of your ability. Words won't kill you, ".

Wise words from her always ringing in my head. Wise, wise advice you gave me, granny. Love you.

No comments:

Post a Comment