Friday, March 27, 2015

Doc, and now you know...

Mini cycling

Doing cycling to even out the fluid in my knees after injection. I am grateful that I have lesser swelling this time. And best thing is, this is my last round of injections. Halleluyah!
Doc seems pleased with my progressed. Gave me another challenge - to stand up without hand support and he would want to see that in two weeks time when i go for follow up.
He did not advice me to play badminton and basketball in future. A price I have to pay with chondral injuries I had. As sad as this might sound, this is a fact... as for now. Hehe...
On the other hand, I am encouraged for squash, tennis and ping pong. Will consider about this ya, doc.
Kept reminding me that my right leg would be the stronger leg despite the challenges I faced with it.
And yes, he still teased about me staying in a nursing home. Haha. I was surprised that he spared some of his time to hear me out and how I can have a mind to be able to stay with a number of folks.
Doc, now you know why...
" Now I know you have high pain threshold...it is in the blood..., " he said.
I do not know if I should be proud of this. All I know is this is the last surgery I ever need to go through in my life!

No comments:

Post a Comment