Friday, March 6, 2015

Thank You for Well Wishes

Thank you for everyone's well wishes and concern.
The surgery on both of my knees been done on 3rd March 2015. I am still at hospital recovering. The 5th March was not easy. I cried as the condition was too much for me to bear.
Today, after much prayers from my beloved cell members and friends, I am walking much well.
I still cannot walk for long. Though doctor encourages me to walk as much, there is so much a person can take.
There are many excruciating pain when it comes to bending my knees for standing up and also straightening my knees to get on the bed.
I pray things would get better in the days to come. My road to recovery is a long one. But, I trust in Him who provides me everything all my life.

My mugshot of the day

The front view of both knees - swelling

Right side of the knee. Obvious jabs or punctation wounds

Left side of the knee is much bruised it seems

No comments:

Post a Comment