Monday, March 9, 2015

Aftermath of Massage

Right leg

Left leg
The bruises now a little dramatised. Swelling happens very often. I have to elevate my legs every two hours.
Had my first physio after surgery today. My therapists welcomed me with big smiles. Must be a smile that I pulled through well despite being a big baby days before because of the excruciating pain.
Doctor had brief them about my condition. And after some information digging, I realised that doc had make me a star patient. And I wonder why.
I am not the only patient that underwent such surgery. Maybe the fact that I did put efforts and being diciplined with my pre surgery physio that most patients do not take, had make me one. It is likely that I am going to prove that pre surgery physio does expedite recovery period.

No comments:

Post a Comment