Wednesday, May 7, 2014

God Gives You Abilities to Help Others

I just got myself to subscribe to Rick Warren's Daily Hope. Today's e-mail comes in at a time where I think it is most suitable. And I am glad, despite my utmost sleepiness, I still will want to read. As all my Sisters told me, I should have a hunger towards God's words. And I shall cultivate the hunger for it always.

I always question my abilities. Most of the time, hesitation takes over me and I was living in a time where I did not know myself and what I am able to do. Not just for myself. No longer is the priority. It is more of what I can do for others with the best of my abilities.

Rick's message today has three questions which he encouraged me to think and if possible I will really want to talk this over with a much matured Brother or Sister :-
  • How are you using your God-given abilities to help others?
  • What is God calling you to do that you’ve thought you were not qualified to do?
  • How can you encourage other people in your small group, church, or community of believers to serve in ministry?
At some point, I know answers to all three questions.

“Now you belong to him who was raised from death in order that we might be useful in the service of God.” (Romans 7:4b TEV)

No comments:

Post a Comment