Friday, May 23, 2014

Letter to Granny. no. 4

Dear Granny,

All I have to say...I miss you badly...

At times I wished you were here. The last 2 to 3 years, we both knew it was not easy. I was mad at you for a lot of things which I could not even tolerate when I should and at times, troubled me.

I did worry about you. All the while, I did. I told my friends of how I looked at things and how I wished I could this and that. The list can go on. But, it all summed up to one thing - I just want you to stay healthy.

The last thing I ever wanted is to see you suffer. Little did I know, you were suffering badly and I could not do much. Your stubborn-ness really drove me above the wall. Many times, I told myself that I did not want to be like you when I get old. Truth is, I am becoming more like you. I inherit some traits of which I really dislike that you had - being really strong headed.

Looking back, now, at present, it is not a terrible trait. It is really how one perceive it. And for me, I just miss those times we had arguing over petty things.

I miss you so much and no words can ever explain.

Till we meet in Heaven, Granny...

Love you, 
ABY

No comments:

Post a Comment