Tuesday, May 27, 2014

Old Happy Memory I Jotted Down of Granny

I was going through my work desk which are always occupied by books, pencils, beads and papers, for a notebook which I remember I bought some one year ago. I never make good use of it.

Here is what I wrote in pencil :-

February 24th, 2013 ( Sunday )
Popo went to church for the second time; right after her first visit to FGA on the first day of Chinese New Year.

Praise the Lord! My Heavenly Father knows my heart desire and He heard my prayer!

May You, my dear Father in Heaven guide me to share the gospel with her!

I love you, Lord! Amen!

That was a wonderful feeling. And I wonder how can I ever forgotten this piece of important memory. I was truly glad that she came as it was not an easy task to persuade her to go to church with me.

Despite the stressful thought of single-handedly manning her myself and my car, I was still glad that she was willing to come. That was all I need and I can say the only feeling that kept me assured that someday she would be willing to be baptized.

I could have never gotten her baptized without Alice, Pastor Paul Cheong, Pastor Rose and Sister Mui Che of Grace Assembly Church. All of them are my angels and I can never ever imagine that God has sent them to me to save granny.

I am truly grateful... In so many ways, I do. I love you. Each and everyone of you.

No comments:

Post a Comment